Monday to Friday:
LKG & UKG : 08:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
I & II : 07:50 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.
Monday to Saturday:
III & IV : 07:50 a.m. to 01:40 p.m.
V to XII : 07:50 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- • The students are expected to report 10 minutes prior to the school timings.
- • Saturdays will remain off for classes LKG to II and XI, XII (science only).
- • Late comers shall be sent back home and marked absent for that day.
The Admission process is designed to enroll students demonstrating promise. Registration does not guarantee admission, but it is subject to the availability of seats and fulfilling of admission criteria.
|Admission for LKG & UKG||January to February|
|Admission for I to IX||January to March|
|XI Admission||April to June|
- • BBS Students will be offered Science, Commerce and Humanities according to their merit based on the result of class X CBSE Board Examination. Students are advised to contact the School immediately one week after their class (X) board examination..
- • The school reserves the right to ask a parent to withdraw a child for poor academic progress. A pupil may be expelled from the school for misconduct or on other grounds of indiscipline.
- • Due notice (one month) should be given by the parents in the event of their desire to withdraw the pupil from the school. Such notice of withdrawal has to be given before 1st March.
- • In case of withdrawal during the session i.e. April to March or withdrawal on account of disciplinary grounds, the security deposit will be forfeited.
- • The T.C. will be issued only when the dues have been paid in full & final.
- • No leave of absence is granted except on prior application from Parents or Guardians and for plausible reasons only.
- • Parents are requested to send leave application through ERP portal. If no information is received within a week, the name of the child will be struck off from the School roll. For further continuity, re-admission fee will be charged.
- • In case of absence due to sickness, a medical certificate should be submitted through ERP portal from a registered medical practitioner.
- • A student returning to the school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a Fitness Certificate, permitting him/her to attend school. Student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class.
|Chicken Pox||Till complete falling of scabs.|
|Cholera||Till the child is completely well.|
|Measles||Two weeks after the rash disappears.|
|Mumps||Until the swelling subsides, about one month.|
|Whooping Cough||Six Weeks.|
The students shall not miss their periodical tests except when they are sick, if they miss any of the tests zero will be awarded as marks obtained and no class position will be given. Parents are advised not to send their ward to school if they are unwell. Students will not be permitted to go home after these tests or during school hours (except in case of emergency).